August 25-27, 2021 at Beau Rivage Resort, Biloxi
Early Bird Registration Fees Expire July 18, 2021!
Make plans now to join your fellow MASI members and friends at the 23rd Annual MASI Fall Conference. This year’s meeting, MASI-ssippi, will be a celebration of everything great about Mississippi. Be prepared to enjoy true Southern hospitality while learning the latest from the self-insured workers’ compensation and health insurance industry. Registration now open!
The Beau Rivage
875 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi, Mississippi 39530
Group Room Rate is $109.00.
Make your hotel reservations directly by calling 1-888-750-7111.
Identify affiliation with the MASI Conference when making your reservation.
Room reservations made after July 18, 2021, will be made on space and rate availability.
- 9 Hours Continuing Education
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
- Cornhole Tournament
- Welcome Reception with Drinks, Food, and Live Music
Thursday, August 26, 2021
6.5 hours of Continuing Education
$300 given away
- Faith Based Claims Association Breakfast
- Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Commission Update
- Panel discussion – New Mississippi Flag
- Update from the Mississippi Insurance Department
- Conference Lunch with Friend of MASI Awards
- MWCC Administrative Judges Panel
- Door Prize & Draw Down Party
- Exhibitor Prizes
- $1,500 Grand Prize
- Every registrant receives 1 free Draw Down ticket. Extra tickets available for purchase through registration and the day of the event for an additional $20 per ticket. Must be present to win!
Friday, August 27, 2021
2.5 hours of Continuing Education
$400 given away
- Continental Breakfast
- Medical Marijuana Discussion
- Digital Therapeutics and Digital Health
- COVID: Long Term Effects